Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dream Job

Although I love teaching, I'd have to say my dream job would be Grand Prix show jumping. Riding horses for a living would pretty much rule.

This is a picture of my favorite rider, Beezie Madden, and her horse, Authentic. What a cool name for a horse, right? She has another horse named Judgement. She won a bronze in the Olympics this summer, and a gold with her team. And that's her job. {Jealous} Not only is she an amazing rider, but she picks out fabulous horse names too.

I took some jumping lessons when I was in high school. Even though I had been riding my whole life, it was hard. Also I didn't have a Dutch Warmblood. I had a fat Quarter Horse, and a short Morgan. I had another horse that loved jumping. If you let her loose in the arena she would run around and jump over jumps by herself. But then she died and that was the end of that. Her name was Shoshone. I miss that horse. I miss all my horses.

I borrowed this picture from chevalmag.com.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I bet you miss your Rock 'N Roll Horse the most.