Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where the Gleeful Things Are


Every year at the end of the school year I read Where the Wild Things Are and make it into a vocabulary lesson. We make a giant mural of what Where the Gleeful Things Are would look like, complete with gleeful monsters having a rumpus. All to learn the word "gleeful!" Every year the mural is a little different. This year one boy wanted to make the ocean that Max sails across. After we glued it all together, another boy wanted to make Max's boat. His boat turned out so good; I couldn't believe how good it was!

Cute right?

And I am so excited for the movie! When I heard it would be a movie I couldn't imagine how they could make that story into a full length spectacular, but when I saw the preview I was dazzled!


Tomorrow is the last day of school!!! Hooray!!!

No comments: