Happy First Day of Spring! I found this list idea on Avid Reader's Musings and decided to play along.
1. Dead Money by Steve O'Brien - an Early Reviewer
2. Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich - Eclectic Reader Challenge
3. From a Buick 8 by Stephen King - LibraryThing group read
4. The Walking Dead, Vol. 2: Miles Behind Us by Robert Kirkman - love these
5. Dragons of Spring Dawning by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman - book 3 in the trilogy (must read during appropriate season)
4. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - been meaning to read this since last year
5. Unlikely Friendships: 47 Remarkable Stories from the Animal Kingdom by Jennifer Holland - ABC challenge
6. Zarafa by Michael Allin - ABC challenge
7. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom or Mathilda Savitch by Victor Lodato - my book club is going to read one of these next
8. A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby - What's in a Name Challenge
9. Loving Frank by Nancy Horan - What's in a Name Challenge
10. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout - Colorful Reading Challenge
What are your top ten for spring?
P.S. This picture came from red lips and ice cream.