Monday, September 30, 2013

what I read in September

I had an interesting month of reading, and have almost kept myself on track to reach my goal of 50 books this year.

I read 2 Early Reviewers this month, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and Andrew's Brain: A Novel by E.L. Doctorow. Both were good. Reviews to come.

My favorite this month was Blaze by Richard Bachman (Stephen King). This book solidified Stephen King as a favorite author. It's suspenseful but not scary.

I also loved Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer. I like reading about other people's adventures that I'm too scared/practical to go on.

I'm still reading Beloved by Toni Morrison. This is the second book I've read by her. I like it but it may be the last. I always feel like I have to read each of her sentences twice.

What did you read this month?

P.S. September came from Stephan Britt.

No comments: