Thursday, November 27, 2008

2. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.



I love Thanksgiving. I love the food. I love the football. And usually I love the family.

Since Corey works on Thanksgiving my little vision of pilgrim homage has changed. The 2 of us have the Reader's Digest condensed version of Thanksgiving dinner: turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, and stuffing. I watch Home for the Holidays, one of the greatest movies of all time. This year when Corey goes to work I'm going to my friend's house to scrapbook. I feel thankful for my friend. Thanksgiving is not meant to be spent alone.

I am thankful for Corey, books, guinea pigs, the loving people of my inner circle, the moon, sleeping in, my class, Jersey, paper, pens, Barack Obama, Bookmans, doughnuts, and my shoes. And I am thankful for Carolyn Gavin at Designer Jots for making the above cute Orange Picnic.

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have many things to count and be thankful for today.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I am thankful for friends who help other friends paint.