Saturday, November 7, 2009

Anthropologie


I was in Anthropologie on Thursday. I love looking around Anthropologie, but as I've already ranted on here before, it is a love/hate relationship. Love the homemade look, hate that it's almost all made in China. And the prices are not usually in line with my budget. But on Thursday I came across this sign which matches our master bathroom colors, and...it's made in the USA! I had to put my money where my mouth is.

When I showed it to Corey and told him where it was made he said, Wow. We can still make metal with paint on it.

I also found a dress there that I wanted to wear to my nieces wedding, but it was too big for my boobs and it was the last one. But I have a sign for my bathroom door.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I have a sweater from Anthropologie that I got a few years ago. Made in the USA.