Wednesday, January 27, 2010
3 Fiction Worlds I Would Like to Hang Out In
My predictable list of 3 Fiction Worlds I Would Like to Hang Out In, thanks to Lost in Books, in random order:
1. Narnia, as in "The Chronicles of Narnia" series by C.S. Lewis, because there are talking horses there!
2. The Shire, as in "The Lord of the Rings" series by J.R.R. Tolkien, because it looks so pretty in my head (and in the movie) and I could help the hobbits reach things that are too high for them
3. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland, UK, as in the "Harry Potter" series by J.K. Rowling, because magic is cool!
3 discoveries this list helped me make:
1. If you write science fiction/fantasy you cannot use your first name, only your first and middle initials
2. If you write science fiction/fantasy you have to write a series
3. Hogwarts is in Scotland?! I always thought it was in England!
magitek fanart w is by bundle1. It used to be on deviantART but it's not anymore.