Monday, December 7, 2009

Who's watching Eastwick?


Wednesday's episode made me laugh so I have to share. 28 minutes into the show the girls all reveal to one another that they have magical powers. Joanna cracked me up when she said, "Have I not mentioned to you guys that a couple of months ago I discovered that I have the power to Jedi Mind Trick people?!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
And then Roxie goes, "Oh my god! You got the best powers!...Why haven't you said anything about this?! We could have been having so much fun with it!"
(what I would say if a friend revealed the same thing to me)
Finally as the conversation winds down Roxie says in disbelief, "Wow. A freakin Jedi."
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way, I read the book Eastwick by John Updike a little over a month ago. I don't really recommend reading it. It was ok, but I thought it was going to be all girl-power like the movie, but instead it was the exact opposite.

1 comment:

Rhubarb said...

Bummer the book was no good. I like the show but it has already been canceled.