Saturday, September 18, 2010

Michael Kors Similes


Episode 8 (A Rough Day on the Runway)
The Jackie Kennedy challenge must have meant a lot to the judges because they were pissed at the people who didn't pull it off! meow!
Before I get to the similes, I have to share my favorite quote of the episode, coming from Tim Gunn:
Jackie Kennedy would not have cameltoe.

And now a few words from Michael Kors:

She's an old lady on top and she's a cheer leading ice skater on bottom.

If someone said to me, "The inspiration was MC Hammer meets, you know, The Beverly Hillbillies grandmother," I mean, that's what that looks like.

Her shoulder toilet seat cover? I mean, it was an odd choice.

P.S. If you are a Jackie Kennedy fan, you should watch Grey Gardens with Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange. So good. My Life at Grey Gardens: 13 Months and Beyond by Lois Wright is on my wishlist.

No comments: