Saturday, July 23, 2011

Song Bird


This week at Scrapping the Music the challenge is to use the song Three Little Birds by Bob Marley as your inspiration. The lyric "Singin' sweet songs" made me think of my niece singing at her big sister's wedding last summer. She sang "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson. So sweet! Three Little Birds also inspired my Song Bird title.

I cut the bird out of another piece of patterned paper very carefully so I could use the paper again someday. I traced the talk bubble from some Old Navy junk mail around the song lyrics.

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Ahhhhhh - such a cute layout! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at scrapping the music!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I don't blame you for saving the paper! Love what you did for the challenge of Three Little Birds!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet layout to commemorate a really awesome moment. :) The birds are wonderful, too....what a creative use of a great paper!! Thanks for joining us at scrapping the music!! <3