1. America's Best Dance Crew - I just found out this has been cancelled. No more hip hop dancing for me. :(
2. Bored to Death - so funny!
3. Caprica - Of course as soon as all the groundwork was laid they cancelled the show. This could have been really special.
4. Eastwick - girl power + magic = fun
5. Ed - I miss the bowling alley and watching Ed think of ways to woo his lady.
6. Heroes - Save the Cheerleader, Save the World.
7. Anything by Joss Whedon: Dollhouse and Firefly - as with Caprica, all the groundwork was finally laid and that's when they decided to pull the plug?! (I'm still watching Buffy which is possibly why it's not on this list)
8. Lipstick Jungle - love these actresses and thought the story was lighthearted
9. My Name is Earl - my friend Michelle and I talk all the time about how much we miss this show, but at least we have Raising Hope which was also created by Greg Garcia. Sometimes the Earl actors show up on Raising Hope, and there was even an episode this season when they acted like their old Earl characters. There was even a list:
10. Six Feet Under - I wanted to watch this family my whole life. I think I actually grieved when the show ended.
Bonus: Work of Art has been dropped from Bravo but I read the producers are still shopping it around. Someone please pick it up!
What do you wish was back on the air?