Tuesday, January 25, 2011

white


Since I work at a Title 1 school and live in an affordable part of the city my drive to work every day is not so pretty. One of my favorite parts though is when I drive over the bridge that goes over the train tracks. There is a billboard next to it and there is always a cute row of birds sitting up there. Sometimes they are sitting close together, and sometimes they are evenly spaced apart. The weird thing is that it doesn't seem to have anything to do with how cold it is.

Sometimes I fantasize that I do a study and figure it out. I could keep track of the time I drive by, the weather, the color of the billboard, train schedules, political climate...yes, this is where my mind is for one block as I listen to NPR on my drive to work each morning.

P.S. All in a Row is by Art and Ghosts.

No comments: