Saturday, May 21, 2011

I survived the rapture.


I heard NPR take a poll asking people What's the last song they want to hear tonight before they die, inspiring me to make my own rapture playlist for my ipod. And repent. Not.

A few of my personal favorites are:
It's the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M. (easy one)
Hello Goodbye by The Beatles ("You say goodbye. I say hello.")
Long Day in the Universe by The Darling Buds
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John
Bitter End by Dixie Chicks ("Farewell my old friends. Let's raise a glass to the bitter end!")
Time to Pretend by MGMT
(the climax) Highway to Hell by ACDC
Salvation Song by The Avett Brothers
What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


P.S. BreadPod is by Edith Zimmerman (but I think it would have been funny if she called it RYEPod! I crack myself up.)

No comments: