Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dragons of Winter Night by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

This is the second book in the Dragonlance Chronicles trilogy, which I originally started because they were some of Corey's favorite books when he was in high school. I thought the first one was ok, but this one was a memorable adventure! I now see that some of simplicity in the first book was actually building a foundation for the second book.

The crew starts off on another quest for the Dragonlance in this tale. They aren't together for long before they are split into two groups after a dragon attack. One group continues the mission to find the Dragonlance while the other is left to fight the evil army trying to take over the land. I enjoyed it so much that Corey felt compelled to reread the series so we can read the last one together.

P.S. This books count as my Action Adventure genre for the Eclectic Reader Challenge.

No comments: