Saturday, May 18, 2013

Project Life February part 3

This week documents a Youtube video that made me laugh, a birthday bulletin I made for the break room at work, 2 pack walks, and working the scoreboard at the boy's basketball game at school.

This video was the highlight of my day so I had to document it. Of course when I googled Sesame Street Sure Shot I was able to find images from the video which I printed out at home. My favorite part was Grover playing the flute. I added a sticky note shaped like a talk bubble and wrote in some lyrics that tickle me: I've got more rhymes than I've got gray hairs! And that's a lot because I've got my share! True dat.

I was in charge of making the birthday bulletin for February. Since Arizona's birthday is in February I decided to forgo the traditional pink and red and instead created a giant paper Arizona state flag. This picture shows how I did it, by finding the flag on the computer, projecting it on my Smartboard, taping paper on top and tracing. It was a lot of work but I got a lot of compliments so it was worth it.

Finally I wanted to document that I watched the State of the Union address. I could have written my own recap but I let the newspaper do it for me. I just slipped the section into a 12x12 protector. I bet that will be fun to pull out and read again in later years. Although it wasn't free I did save it from the recycle bin.

1 comment:

auntangi said...

I love the AZ flag bulletin board! So cool...and so much more clever than hearts and cupids :)