Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Michael Kors Metaphors

On the third episode of Project Runway this season, Go Big or Go Home, designers had to partner up to make an outfit for a stilt walker. Michael Kors used metaphors and similes to describe the ones he hated.

About one of my least favorites he said, "To me it's like the wallpaper and curtains at a really tacky catering hall." And then, "It's ugly drapes. I mean they're ugly drapes. Everything bad in the house on your body!"


I didn't think this one was so bad, but Michael referred to it as, "...the Black Swan/Bob Fosse combo."


Can we talk about Black Swan for a minute? We just watched it for the first time last month and it kind of rocked my world. I think I held my breath through the entire movie and at the end of this scene I finally gasped in some air. So good! You should see it if you haven't already.

P.S. The Black Swan photo came from here.

1 comment:

auntangi said...

I think the green outfit should have one over the red one. That jacket was awesome! And I watched episode 4 last night...and listened very closely for metaphors and similes : )