Monday, August 29, 2011

Michael Kors Metaphors

The fourth episode of Project Runway, All About Nina, challenged designers to create a day-to-evening look for their judge and fashionista, Nina Garcia. After she gave a laundry list of things she refuses to wear the bottom three designers came up with these outfits:


Michael Kors must have hated the one on the left and the one on the right the most since he used metaphors and similes to describe them. Starting with the dress on the left:

"It's a housecoat. I mean, it looks like a housecoat. You know she should have a pocket with Kleenex in it while she dusts. I mean, it's just sad."

To the outfit on the right:

"It honestly looks like a blouse that one of my aunts would have worn in the 80s. The big shoulder pads. ...all that's missing is a big, wide belt."

"I mean, but this green blouse! Unless you are going to a Joan Crawford St. Patty's day party. I mean, who is wearing this blouse?"

No comments: