Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project Life: Week 6


This week highlights a knitting night with Audrey, a pack walk, a super cute student dressed up with my Officer Buckle and Gloria costume, a mouse that we freed from the recycle bin at school, refurbishing my doll house, and the book sale I went to with Alana.

I used a lot of Smash Stickies this week. They go with so many things! I had a fabulous time using my stamps for pack walk #7. Most I had never used! The red paper with the star punched out was a scrap I saved. I put graph paper behind it to fill in the negative space. (I also used the graph paper on mouse day and dollhouse day.) Lots of fun to put together and a reminder of things to try in my scrapbook!

I also used my colored pencils a lot this week, on pack walk day and to color the owl from the book sale brochure. I forget sometimes how nice it is to sit and color.

Here is Nerd Nest's Week 6.

No comments: