Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Top Ten Books on my Spring To-Be-Read list


The Avid Reader's Musings and Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf shared their lists so I thought I should too. I actually made this list last week in my book journal to get my reading organized. They are in the order I'm going to try to read them.

1. The Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket (currently reading)

2. Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman (I actually just need to finish this one. It's one of Corey's favorites.)

3. The Green Mile parts 4-6 by Stephen King (I'm rereading these books with a Stephen King group on LibraryThing. I read parts 1-3 earlier this year)

4. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson (another group on LibraryThing is hosting Mystery March. I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in December)

5. Desperation by Stephen King (the Stephen King group is reading this in March)

6. Stones from the River by Ursula Hegi (my book club is reading this next)

7. Any Place I Hang My Hat by Susan Isaacs (I can use this for my ABC Challenge and as my "romance" story for my Eclectic Reader Challenge)

8. No Rest for the Witches by MaryJanice Davidson (I can use this for my ABC Challenge and my Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge)

9. Faith Bass Darling's Last Garage Sale by Lynda Rutledge (Early Reviewer)

10. Columbine by Dave Cullen (another anniversary coming up, I think it will be interesting to revisit this tragedy now that I'm a teacher)

This meme is being hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

P.S. The spring time reading photo came from red lips and ice cream.

1 comment:

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Great list! I've always been curious about The Green Mike because the movie was so good.