Friday, July 6, 2012

little mermaids

Collage Obsession has a challenge to make a collage using mermaids. There are some awesome mermaid collages over there in case you want to check it out.

Even though I'm a scrapper they inspired me to make a mermaid scrapbook page. These pictures are of my nieces taken during my college spring break in March 1997. So cute! Now they're both college kids, and Alyssa is engaged. I hope they still take time to imagine they are beautiful mermaids.

I looked all over the place for those sequins because I overlooked them in the drawer I knew they had to be in! But I had to use sequins for a shiny mermaid scale look.

And here are some gratuitous cute mermaids:

P.S. The Fiji Mermaid is by Emily Martin.

The Sailor and the Mermaid is by Sophie Blackall.

P.P.S. Here's my mermaid wish.

No comments: