Saturday, September 8, 2012

40

Take a Word Challenge threw out some numbers this week to inspire us. I thought of our big number celebration from this summer: Corey's 40th birthday!
I knew I had some patterned paper with numbers on it so I started with that as my base. I dug out some random pictures of Corey from my picture box to trim with my 40 stencils. In both childhood pictures he was wearing a shirt with a number on it. I used an old price tag which had been stamped with You Are One of a Kind, and 4 candles (1 for each decade) as my number embellishments. The last place you'll find numbers is in the date.

This was a fun and quick page to put together!

For the fans of Captain Skippyjon Jones: I would also like to add that this was Captain's perfect day as well. He loves nothing more than lying between the 2 of us in bed! He was in heaven.

1 comment:

auntangi said...

You know I am a fan of The Captain! Very cool page as well : )